Posted by admin | Posted in Natural Toothache Remedies, Stop Toothaches, Toothache Cures | Posted on 26-12-2011
What do you do if you have a toothache and you cannot get an appointment with your dentist for a few days? You can’t be expected to live with that kind of pain for so long. So what you need is a home toothache remedy that can provide toothache pain relief immediately. As you read to the end of this article you will discover some effective home remedies that you can try to achieve toothache pain relief.
How is it that the smallest things (teeth) in our body can cause so much pain? I guess it’s because there are bodily functions that we do automatically, all day long, without thinking about them that when an area like our mouth or a tooth become an issue we all of a sudden notice how much we breathe, swallow and use our mouths to exist.
So, I know you want instant toothache pain relief so let’s get into the home toothache remedies for you;
1. Gargling with salt in warm water has some soothing effects so this is something I would recommend that you do a few times a day until you get to your dental appointment.
2. An Ice Pack held against the cheek of the side of your mouth where the toothache is can also provide a numbing effect which will ease the pain
3. Ideally you would like the area around the affected tooth to be completely numb so the pain stops. So you could place a small amount of Anbesol if you happen to have some of that. Another helpful numbing product is oil of cloves (chew on some cloves if you have them). If you have any over the counter medications that contain benzocaine you could apply a little of this to the affected area as well.
4. Avoid Hot or Cold Drinks - a hurting tooth becomes extra sensitive to extreme temperatures so. For the time being, drink lukewarm drinks so as not to aggravate the tooth.
5. Black Pepper & Salt – Make a small mixture of this and apply it to the hurting tooth.
There are many other natural toothache remedies out there so if these 5 home toothache remedies do not give you the toothache pain relief that you need then keep searching until you find your solution. Always remember to seek out natural remedies for conditions that affect you or your loved ones as they are always available and usually have little or no side effects, unlike prescription drugs. Stay well.
About the Author
Visit Top Natural Remedies now for additional toothache pain relief natural healing remedies.
For a FREE report on Disease Prevention,10 Natural Ways, visit http://www.TopNaturalRemedies.com.